Monday, December 13

Look ma I am in the google news...

Thanks to Xtvworld and Google News I have appeared in the first page, first link of Google News. Here 'I' means IndusNexus.com ;-).

It appears as...

Intellect powered Social & Business Networking
Xtvworld Media Junction (press release), India - Dec 11, 2004
IndusNexus writes "The IndusNexus.com is an online social / business opportunities plus an intellectual capital exchange. It provides ...

If you want to publish your press releases absoulely free then I think Xtvworld is the best, tried and tested. Just register there, post your press release according to the categories and wait for 24hr or so for it to appear , since it undergoes moderation for apporval.

I have found another free press release service PRLeap, there you have two choose atleast 2 days prior to press release , I think I have choosen Monday and it will be posted by tonight due to India - US time difference.

These press release services are indexed by Google News, Newsgator, topix.net and another news aggregators.