Monday, June 2

What is the Matrix?



That's a question which is bugging even my mind. Whatever, the matrix was a superb movie and I am dying to see the second sequel - The Matrix Reloaded. Have a look at the trailer and find the latest news about the Maxtrix Reloaded. And how can I forget to mention some words of wisdom from the last one.

THE MATRIX QUOTES :
----------------------------

Morpheus: Do you believe in fate, Neo?

Neo: No.

Morpheus: Why not?

Neo: Because I don't like the idea that I'm not in control of my life.


----------------------------------


Neo: This isn't real?

Morpheus: What is real? How do you define real? If you're talking about your senses, what you feel, taste, smell, or see, then all you're talking about are electrical signals interpreted by your brain.


----------------------------------


Morpheus: How did I beat you?

Neo: You -- You're too fast.

Morpheus: Do you think my being faster, stronger has anything to do with my muscles in this place? Do you believe that's air you are breathing now? If you can free your mind, the body will follow.



----------------------------------


Morpheus: Have you ever had a dream, Neo, that you were so sure was real? What if you were unable to wake from that dream, Neo? How would you know the difference between the dream world and the real world?



----------------------------------



WHAT IS THE MATRIX ? DONT THINK ABOUT IT... JUST FEEL AND RELOAD IT --my stupid quote--